SPECIAL OFFER -Cedar Log Cabin, Trawsfynydd
- £30 couple savings available at this lovely Log Cabin to the next 5 couples that book a week in May or June - (not including SBH). Price will change when you enter the number of guests as 2 or less.
SPECIAL OFFER -Explorer's Cottage, Tanygrisiau
- @ We have reduced 2017 weeks by 10% - come and enjoy a bargain Snowdonia break! Price shown will include the discount. Up to £55 OFF!
SPECIAL OFFER -Morfa Bungalow, Morfa Bychan
- @ £85 Couple Savings if you book week begining 3rd or 10th of June. Price will change if you enter 2 or less when booking
SPECIAL OFFER -Bungalow No. 6 near Portmeirion
- @ 20% Couples Discount outside of school holidays in April, May and June. Price will change when you enter the number of guests.
SPECIAL OFFER -Coach House, Porthmadog
- 20% Couple Discount available on this new property | This is a limited offer for weeks in early May and June 2017. Once it's gone, it's gone! The price will adjust when you enter the number of guests at 2 in the booking form.
SPECIAL OFFER -Cedar Log Cabin Snowdonia
- £30 couple savings available at this lovely Log Cabin to the next 5 couples that book a week in May or June - (not including SBH). Price will change when you entr the number of guests as 2 or less.
SPECIAL OFFER -Oakley Mews, Porthmadog
- Claim your £50 couple savings at this cottage weeks begining 1st, 8th or 15th of July. Either call 01766 51 38 29 to book or quote COUP1041 when booking and we will adjust the total and refund the discount.
SPECIAL OFFER -Hafan Bungalow, Porthmadog
- @ 20% Couple Savings on available weeks in April, May and June (excludes 27th of May). The price will change once you enter the number of guests.
Pet and dog friendly self catering holiday cottages & homes Snowdonia, Gwynedd & North Wales
Pets & Dogs are welcome and allowed in most of our Welsh holiday properties and they are welcome to enjoy most of Snowdonia's mountains and beaches. Some beaches have dog free zones in the bathing season which is between April and September. Dogs are welcome outside these zones on the miles of sandy beaches, sand dunes which are away from the more popular areas. Dogs and Pets are also allowed in many of our holiday accommodation properties for Christmas (Xmas) and New Year Breaks.
For the comfort of all our guests we ask dog owners to follow our common sense Pet Rules on our T & C page.
There is a one off extra charge of £20 for each pet for the duration of your stay. This is to help owners towards the wear and tear and extra cleaning after some pet owners. Each year some owners who accept pets have a bad experience and sadly withdraw this facility from future pet owning guests. Please be considerate when bringing your pet and try and leave the property just as you find it - and it will be there to welcome you when you return next time.
If you have more than 1 dog, or any other requirements, you can filter these results at the bottom of the page.
Click on the links below for more property information or you can use our Advanced Search function to find your ideal holiday property.
BRAND NEW for 2016! Ground floor of a large sea front house in Borth y Gest. Enjoy a break away from it all, where the owners have your comfort in mind. Beautifully decorated with a woodland theme, this property really will have you returning time after time.
A walkers paradise! The Mawddach river valley has a vast choice of walks from the doorstep. Gregennan lakes are a delight situated at the foot of Cader Idris mountain which stands proud above Dolgellau.
Price Range: £297 to £657
@ £50 discount available on this new property | This is a limited time offer - once it's gone, it's gone!
Opposite this cute cottage is the very popular Antur Stiniog - part of British cycling's national downhill mountain bike series in 2015 - and ZipWorld - Titan, the first 4 person zip line in Europe, the fantastically popular Bounce Below and the underground tours of Llechwedd slate mine.
Price Range: £267 to £557
@:Remaining weeks in June have now been reduced to £380. Over £40 off!
BRAND NEW listing for 2016! We love this little gem up near the hills and lakes of Snowdonia - a walker's paradise. Situated in the Mountain village of Gellilydan near 'Zip World' and 'Bounce Below' at Blaenau Ffestiniog (4ml), this terraced cottage has woodland walks to waterfalls from the doorstep.
This comfortable 2nd floor floor flat overlooks the harbour and town with glimpses of the Ffestiniog train as it crosses Glaslyn Bridge. The balcony overlooks the harbour and town with views of Snowdonia.
A stylishly designed bungalow with a refreshing open plan interior with picture windows along one wall bringing the views of Moel y Gest mountain virtually into the room. Extremely comfortably furnished.
BRAND NEW for 2016! A beautiful ground floor apartment in the select 'Oakleys' development. The new owners of this very stylish and contemporary property have added a touch of home comforts to an already favourite amongst returning STS guests.
Artist's Cottage is a lovely single storey detached villa with unbeatable sea views from most rooms. Situated near the pretty village of Portmeirion (as seen on TV) it has 3 bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms. There is an additional kingsize en-suite bedroom available (see ref 1015 for full details).
Impressive art deco influenced house, with contemporary interior design with magnificent elevated seaviews from all front rooms and garden. 2 minutes walk down to the sandy coves through a nature reserve. Excellent location for a family holiday.
7.8 miles to ZipWorld - the largest zip zone in Europe and Europe's only 4 person zip line. You will also find here Bounce Below. Views of the countryside can be enjoyed from the main bedroom and the front of this cottage, located in Gellilydan. Beautifully renovated with particular attention paid to the fine detail like the enormous inglenook fireplace.
Price Range: £267 to £557
@ 3 nights from Saturday 1st July to Tuesday 4th July, available for just for £338.
@ 5 nights for the price of 4 | Monday 10th to Saturday 15th July for just £393!
@ Saturday 20th May to 10am Saturday 27th May, 5 to 7 nights for £339.