Secluded in a wooded valley, only two miles from the town of Caernarfon lies the exquisite family run country park Glan Gwna. Set in over 100 acres of woodland and parkland grounds, Glan Gwna offers you the perfect ‘get away’ location.
Located between Snowdonia National Park and the golden beaches of the Llyn Peninsula, Glan Gwna is the ideal base from which to experience all the riches that North Wales offers – all within easy reach.
There are many facilities at Glan Gwna Country Park, all designed to ensure convenience and your enjoyment these include:
- Outdoor heated swimming pool – open from Whitsun until September, enjoy those long summer days relaxing by the pool, sunbathing or enjoying a peaceful swim
- Poolside bar – offering a wide range of beers, wines, spirits, soft drinks and food (open at selected times)
- Beauty salon – ‘Beauty by Sue’ offers a wide range of treatments including eyes, facials, wedding packages, nail extensions, tanning, waxing, air-brush make up, manicure/pedicure and relaxing massage
- Shop – well stocked with daily papers and a good selection of essential groceries
- Well fitted children’s play area
- River fishing for trout and salmon (NRA licence required) (£8 per day)
- Coarse fishing on our two lakes
- Small kids indoor play area
- Laundrette (open till 6pm)
- Free WiFi internet access in recreational areas
- Local charges may apply and opening times will vary according to the season