SPECIAL OFFER -Harbour Station View - Porthmadog
- Cancellation for Victorian Vintage Weekend in Porthmadog! Stay for an exciting week arriving 4th Oct until 11th Oct for £392.
SPECIAL OFFER -Orchard Cottage, Porthmadog
- @ 6 nights from 27th of September - 3rd of October (5pm Sun - 10am Sat) is now available for £377!
SPECIAL OFFER -Moonlight Cottage near Aberdaron
- Half term availability at Moonlight Cottage, Aberdaron! Select any desired date and stay between Sun 18th Oct until Fri 30th Oct for a quote to book!
SPECIAL OFFER -Zig Zag Cottage nr Snowdon
- small family savings for 5 and 4 . Enter the number of guests and the discounted price will appear.
SPECIAL OFFER -Coach House, Porthmadog
- @ 8 nights discounted down to the 7 night price. From 28th of September - 6th of October (5pm Mon - 10am Tue) was £471 now £412!
SPECIAL OFFER -The Tree House near Cricieth
- 4pm Saturday 3rd October to 9am Saturday 10th October, price reduced to £1043. COVID-19 Regulations: If more than 1 Household then there is a maximum of 6 people (not counting children of 11 years of age or less).
SPECIAL OFFER -Sail Loft, PORTHMADOG
- @ October Special Offer! 10% discount at this holiday home for bookings coming anytime between the 3rd-31st of October 2020! (The price have already been reduced)
Self-catering holiday flats & apartments on South Snowdon Wharf
Guests are overjoyed with the location of this private quayside development, five minutes walk to the town's centre and adjacent to the famous Ffestiniog Railway steam train station and beautiful estuary.
The apartments vary in style some are single storey whilst others occupy two floors, nearly all have open plan living rooms which include a galley kitchen and patio doors to a balcony or patio area. They all have direct access to the quayside which is surrounded by boats and yachts, and boat mooring is available by arrangement.
This select development is on an 'island' separated from the main town by the Glaslyn river and harbour. WiFi access is available at an extra charge, payable locally.
South Snowdon Wharf is a super location for a holiday it is a discrete distance (500m) from the towns many and varied amenities. These include a cinema, swimming pool and a vast selection of gift shops and restaurants.
There is easy access to sandy beaches at Borth y Gest (15 min walk) & Morfa Bychan's Black rock sands beach (2 miles).Snowdon and the pretty village of Beddgelert is 7 miles away, Portmeirion village, prestigious hotel and gardens are 2 miles. Cricieth, Caernarfon, Harlech are just a few of the castles in the area. Open farms will delight all, as will the mountain, river and costal walks on the doorstep.
This is a very convenient ground floor South Snowdon Wharf flat situated on the popular harbour side in Porthmadog. It is most comfortably presented with views through the full length patio doors across the harbour and town.
Look no further if you are looking for a comfortable apartment with everything on the ground floor! Situated on the harbour side of this select development the views from your living room will keep you occupied for hours.
This South Snowdon Wharf ground floor property is situated on the popular estuary side of this select development in Porthmadog, with stunning views through the patio doors. Enjoy the best of what Snowdonia has to offer from this cute apartment!
This delightful ground floor apartment has patio doors that open right onto the harbour and enjoys views of the ever changing estuary and Snowdonia mountains beyond that is favoured by so many of our guests.
This is a comfortable ground floor apartment on Oakley Wharf Porthmadog. It has beautiful serene views of the Harbour, mountains and out towards the sea, on a clear day Harlech Castle can be seen in the distance.
"Comfortable, clean and well equipped flat. Wonderful harbour views in quiet calm setting" STS Grade 4
A superbly prepared bright and sunny South Snowdon Wharf apartment enjoying southern views of the ever changing tidal sea, and the Snowdonia mountains as well as the periodic shuttling of the trains of the little Ffestiniog Railway.
Ground floor apartment on South Snowdon Wharf with 2 bedrooms and a fabulous walk in shower room. Convenient to the town and the Ffestiniog Railway with views across the harbour towards the yacht club in Porthmadog.