SPECIAL OFFER -Morfa Bungalow, Morfa Bychan
- @ Remaining weeks in October, November & December now have a 20% Couples Discounts (2 people using 1 bedroom. Does not include Xmas & NYE).
SPECIAL OFFER -Meirion Apartment near Betws y Coed
- November mini-breaks: 3 nights £247, 4 nights £296. Provionally book online then call 01766 51 38 29 to apply the discount.
SPECIAL OFFER -Cedar Log Cabin, Trawsfynydd
- @ £50 Couples Discount at this property if only 2 people book. The price will adjust when you enter the numer of guests as 2 or less.
SPECIAL OFFER -Farm Cottage, Caernarfon Bay
- @ Christmas week (22nd to 29th of December) at Farm Cottage in the foothills of Snowdonia is available for just £432! Or come up for 3 nights (£346) or 5 nights (£389) to this 4 star cottage (call us to book the short breaks).
SPECIAL OFFER -Oakley Quay, Porthmadog
- @ £50 Couples Discount (only using 1 bedroom) applied to certain weeks. Once you apply number of people, the price will reduce.
SPECIAL OFFER -Hafan Bungalow, Porthmadog
- @ Enjoy Christmas week in the seaside town of Porthmadog just for £587! Great deal for a family of 5.
SPECIAL OFFER -Sand Dunes, Barmouth
- £150 Couples Discount available in April (2 people using 1 ground floor bedroom only).
SPECIAL OFFER -Cwm Farmhouse near Porthmadog
- @ Enjoy a Christmas with a difference in this 5 star 16th century mountainous farmhouse with an open fire | 21st to 28th December availabel for just £657!
Self catering holiday cottages near Snowdon & in the Snowdonia National Park
The dramatic splendour of Snowdonia offers some of the finest scenery in Britain. Situated on the west coast of Wales covering 823 square miles of diverse landscapes, Snowdonia boasts the highest mountain in Wales and England, the longest coastline of any National Park, and the largest natural lake in Wales, as well as a wealth of picturesque villages like Betws y Coed and Beddgelert.
Wake up in the morning and look to the sky and if it is fine go down the beach and if its a bit cloudy walk the hills and mountains and work up an appetite, stop at a village pub for a refreshing drink, paddle in the cool rivers and then relax in front of the open fire at the cottage.
Prysor Cottage is a romantic cottage in the mountains above Trawsfynydd lake, surrounded by the magnificent rugged beauty of Snowdonia. The owners have spared no expense in making this a most comfortable place, with every little detail thought of. Also located just 14 miles to Zip World - the largest zip zone in Europe and Europe's only 4 person zip line as well as Bounce Below - an indoor netted trampolining experinces in an old slating cave!
This is a delightful terraced cottage situated on the riverside of the mountain resort village of Beddgelert. Heather carpeted crags tower above the cottages with access across the footbridge to the Fisherman's path following the River Glaslyn.
"A little cottage by the stream" - one in a row of listed cottages on the Vale of Nantgwynant side of this popular inland tourist resort at the foot of Snowdon. Cosy and tastefully furnished to match its period.
Price Range for 2017: £267 to £557
Price Range for 2018: £287 to £577
Why not spend Christmas week (23 - 30 December) just the two of you up in the mountains of Snowdonia? This lovely cottage in Beddgelert - right on the river with an open fire - will make a Christmas to remember for just £472!
Lovely views of the lake and sunny barbeques at the end of a day whilst you relax in this homely chalet at Glan Gwna. The chalet has beautifully prepared interior and is all on one level with a smart walk-in shower.
This cute little cottage is one of two situated above the hamlet with elevated views from its sunny windows. A lovely romantic retreat for couples wanting to chill out in this undiscovered part of the Snowdonia National Park.
This lovely detached farmhouse in the serene Cwm Ystradllyn valley, 5 miles north of Porthmadog was built in c. 1544 and has a ship's keel as the main beam in the impressive lounge. Ideal base for walkers and fisherman, with a well stocked fishing lake and walks just a mile away. Just 5 miles to Cricieth beach.
This lovely terraced cottage, built in the 1800s at the confluence of the Glaslyn and Colwyn Rivers, affords a sumptuous base camp in Beddgelert village with a Japanese tub to soak in after an invigorating walk.
A traditional two bedroom, detached Welsh stone cottage situated in the heart of Snowdonia that boasts spectacular panoramic views of the North Wales Coast, Menai Strait and Anglesey. Reduced rent available for 2 people using 1 bedroom. Located in the village of Nebo. ARRIVAL DATE MUST BE A SATURDAY