SPECIAL OFFER -Cedar Log Cabin, Trawsfynydd
- £30 couple savings available at this lovely Log Cabin to the next 5 couples that book a week in May or June - (not including SBH). Price will change when you enter the number of guests as 2 or less.
SPECIAL OFFER -Explorer's Cottage, Tanygrisiau
- @ We have reduced 2017 weeks by 10% - come and enjoy a bargain Snowdonia break! Price shown will include the discount. Up to £55 OFF!
SPECIAL OFFER -Morfa Bungalow, Morfa Bychan
- @ £85 Couple Savings if you book week begining 3rd or 10th of June. Price will change if you enter 2 or less when booking
SPECIAL OFFER -Bungalow No. 6 near Portmeirion
- @ 20% Couples Discount outside of school holidays in April, May and June. Price will change when you enter the number of guests.
SPECIAL OFFER -Coach House, Porthmadog
- 20% Couple Discount available on this new property | This is a limited offer for weeks in early May and June 2017. Once it's gone, it's gone! The price will adjust when you enter the number of guests at 2 in the booking form.
SPECIAL OFFER -Cedar Log Cabin Snowdonia
- £30 couple savings available at this lovely Log Cabin to the next 5 couples that book a week in May or June - (not including SBH). Price will change when you entr the number of guests as 2 or less.
SPECIAL OFFER -Oakley Mews, Porthmadog
- Claim your £50 couple savings at this cottage weeks begining 1st, 8th or 15th of July. Either call 01766 51 38 29 to book or quote COUP1041 when booking and we will adjust the total and refund the discount.
SPECIAL OFFER -Hafan Bungalow, Porthmadog
- @ 20% Couple Savings on available weeks in April, May and June (excludes 27th of May). The price will change once you enter the number of guests.
Self catering holiday cottages near Snowdon & in the Snowdonia National Park
The dramatic splendour of Snowdonia offers some of the finest scenery in Britain. Situated on the west coast of Wales covering 823 square miles of diverse landscapes, Snowdonia boasts the highest mountain in Wales and England, the longest coastline of any National Park, and the largest natural lake in Wales, as well as a wealth of picturesque villages like Betws y Coed and Beddgelert.
Wake up in the morning and look to the sky and if it is fine go down the beach and if its a bit cloudy walk the hills and mountains and work up an appetite, stop at a village pub for a refreshing drink, paddle in the cool rivers and then relax in front of the open fire at the cottage.
Prysor Cottage is a romantic cottage in the mountains above Trawsfynydd lake, surrounded by the magnificent rugged beauty of Snowdonia. The owners have spared no expense in making this a most comfortable place, with every little detail thought of. Also located just 14 miles to Zip World - the largest zip zone in Europe and Europe's only 4 person zip line as well as Bounce Below - an indoor netted trampolining experinces in an old slating cave!
In the heart of Snowdonia this log cabin is beautifully prepared and has magnificent views of countryside and mountains. The sun deck offers an 'al fresco' dining area with beautiful views. Great Central location STS Grade 4
Ground Floor Bed & WC
Price Range: £307 to £587
£30 couple savings available at this lovely Log Cabin to the next 5 couples that book a week in May or June - (not including SBH). Price will change when you entr the number of guests as 2 or less.
£30 couples savings if only 2 persons occupy this lovely log cabin.
The large inglenook fireplace in the lounge houses a woodburner stove for roaring log fires and the spacious farmhouse kitchen has the traditional rayburn range, making the whole house cosy and warm. Remote, but not isolated, in Cwm Ystradllyn.
A spacious detached stone house 1 km above the small village of Garndolbenmaen in the Snowdonia National Park. Central for Porthmadog (7ml), Cricieth (5ml), Harlech (17ml), the Lleyn Peninsula and the Snowdonia mountains.
Discreetly situated down a quiet lane is this impressive fishing lodge. Hidden behind the quirky castellation frontage is a spacious single storey holiday home with picture windows overlooking the river, weir and salmon/trout pool.
This is a large stone family house situated on the riverside in the delightful mountain resort village of Beddgelert it is a family home with comfortable furniture and furnishings contemporary to the age of the building.
Nestled in the corner of the tree-lined area of Glan Gwna this chalet will be a great base for a family wanting to explore Snowdonia, the North Wales coast and Anglesey. Enjoy outdoor pool and fishing lakes!
A traditional two bedroom, detached Welsh stone cottage situated in the heart of Snowdonia that boasts spectacular panoramic views of the North Wales Coast, Menai Strait and Anglesey. Reduced rent available for 2 people using 1 bedroom. Located in the village of Nebo.
Ground Floor Bed & WC
Price Range: £332 to £802
@ 6 nights for the price of 4 | Reduced down to £507!
This lovely detached farmhouse in the serene Cwm Ystradllyn valley, 5 miles north of Porthmadog was built in c. 1544 and has a ship's keel as the main beam in the impressive lounge. Ideal base for walkers and fisherman, with a well stocked fishing lake and walks just a mile away. Just 5 miles to Cricieth beach.
Lovely views of the lake and sunny barbeques at the end of a day whilst you relax in this homely chalet at Glan Gwna. The chalet has beautifully prepared interior and is all on one level with a smart walk-in shower.
Ground Floor Bed & WC
Price Range: £297 to £657
10% Couple Savings if only 2 people stay in the property. The price will adjust if you enter 2 or less guests when booking.
@ 3 nights from Thursday 25th May to 10am Sunday 28th May for £330.