SPECIAL OFFER -Morfa Bungalow, Morfa Bychan
- @ Remaining weeks in October, November & December now have a 20% Couples Discounts (2 people using 1 bedroom. Does not include Xmas & NYE).
SPECIAL OFFER -Meirion Apartment near Betws y Coed
- November mini-breaks: 3 nights £247, 4 nights £296. Provionally book online then call 01766 51 38 29 to apply the discount.
SPECIAL OFFER -Cedar Log Cabin, Trawsfynydd
- @ £50 Couples Discount at this property if only 2 people book. The price will adjust when you enter the numer of guests as 2 or less.
SPECIAL OFFER -Farm Cottage, Caernarfon Bay
- @ Christmas week (22nd to 29th of December) at Farm Cottage in the foothills of Snowdonia is available for just £432! Or come up for 3 nights (£346) or 5 nights (£389) to this 4 star cottage (call us to book the short breaks).
SPECIAL OFFER -Oakley Quay, Porthmadog
- @ £50 Couples Discount (only using 1 bedroom) applied to certain weeks. Once you apply number of people, the price will reduce.
SPECIAL OFFER -Hafan Bungalow, Porthmadog
- @ Enjoy Christmas week in the seaside town of Porthmadog just for £587! Great deal for a family of 5.
SPECIAL OFFER -Sand Dunes, Barmouth
- £150 Couples Discount available in April (2 people using 1 ground floor bedroom only).
SPECIAL OFFER -Cwm Farmhouse near Porthmadog
- @ Enjoy a Christmas with a difference in this 5 star 16th century mountainous farmhouse with an open fire | 21st to 28th December availabel for just £657!
Self catering holiday apartments, cottages & homes in Porthmadog, Snowdonia
As we are based in Porthmadog, we are the main letting agents in Porthmadog with dozens of holiday homes, apartments and cottages by the harbour and in the town. We also have properties by the famous Portmeirion village and in the villages nestled around this famous harbour town.
Snowdonia Tourist Services are a Visit Wales (Welsh Assembly Government) Accredited Agency and are proud to offer this selection of inspected holiday cottages for rent in and around Porthmadog, including Borth y Gest, Morfa Bychan, Tremadog, Minffordd and Penrhyndeudraeth. Porthmadog is the home of the famous Ffestiniog Railway and the Welsh Highland Railway.
Click on the links below for more property information or try our Advanced Search to find your ideal holiday property.
This delightful ground floor apartment has patio doors that open right onto the harbour and enjoys views of the ever changing estuary and Snowdonia mountains beyond that is favoured by so many of our guests.
Occupying the whole of the 2nd floor, access is across a short bridge from the owners' floral rear garden making the access to The Bridge very easy.The interior of the flat is luxuriously prepared & will especially suit the more mature guest.
Look no further if you are looking for a comfortable apartment with everything on the ground floor! Situated on the harbour side of this select development the views from your living room will keep you occupied for hours.
This is a very convenient ground floor South Snowdon Wharf flat situated on the popular harbour side in Porthmadog. It is most comfortably presented with views through the full length patio doors across the harbour and town.
A superbly prepared bright and sunny South Snowdon Wharf apartment enjoying southern views of the ever changing tidal sea, and the Snowdonia mountains as well as the periodic shuttling of the trains of the little Ffestiniog Railway.
The Orchard Cottage is a private little gem, situated in an elevated location in a select woodland location with lovely views of Snowdonia from the gardens just a few minutes walk down hill from the High Street in Porthmadog.
A single storey modern cottage near the waterside on Oakley Wharf, Porthmadog, with views of the Glaslyn valley and Snowdonia. It has been decorated and furnished to a very comfortable standard with most modern conveniences installed.
This is a lovely ground floor Oakley flat with French doors into the large living area from the patio and court yard. Its interior has been professionally designed with very attractive furniture and furnishings.