SPECIAL OFFER -Captain Jacks' Porthmadog
- This property can do week bookings from Fridays or Saturdays. To make a Friday-Friday booking you will need to call 01766 51 38 29
SPECIAL OFFER -Steam Railway View, Porthmadog
- @ 7 nights discounted to the 3 night price! From 9t-16th of April (4pm Fri - 10am Fri) was £577 now £462. Due to lockdown rules only people who live in Wales can book this full week.
SPECIAL OFFER -Min y Mor nr CRICIETH
- Week available in Criccieth at Min Y Mor! Arrive 15th May, Leave 22nd May. £437.
SPECIAL OFFER -Oakley Quay, Porthmadog
- @ 7 nights discounted to the 4 night price! From 30th of April - 7th of May (4pm Fri - 10am Fri) was £542 now £461.
SPECIAL OFFER -Oakley Mews, Porthmadog
- @ 7 nights for the 5 night price! From the 1st-8th of May (4pm Sat - 10am Sat) was £567 now £511.
SPECIAL OFFER -Harbour Apartment, Porthmadog
- @ 7 nights reduced to the 3 night price! From 10th-17th of April (4pm Sat - 10am Sat) was £522 now discounted to £418! Due to current lockdown rules, only people who live in Wales can book this full week.
SPECIAL OFFER -Zig Zag Cottage nr Snowdon
- @ 15% discount available for 1-4 people and 10% discount for 5 people staying at this cottage (with minimum rent for this cottage set as £479)
SPECIAL OFFER -Harbour Lookout Porthmadog
- @ 20% discount for 2 people using 1 bedroom. This offer is from 30th of March - 3rd of July 2021.
@ 10% discount for 4 people using 2 bedroom. This offer is from 30th of March - 3rd of July 2021.
Pet and dog friendly self catering holiday cottages & homes Snowdonia, Gwynedd & North Wales
Pets & Dogs are welcome and allowed in most of our Welsh holiday properties and they are welcome to enjoy most of Snowdonia's mountains and beaches. Some beaches have dog free zones in the bathing season which is between April and September. Dogs are welcome outside these zones on the miles of sandy beaches, sand dunes which are away from the more popular areas. Dogs and Pets are also allowed in many of our holiday accommodation properties for Christmas (Xmas) and New Year Breaks.
For the comfort of all our guests we ask dog owners to follow our common sense Pet Rules on our T & C page.
There is a one off extra charge of £20 for each pet for the duration of your stay. This is to help owners towards the wear and tear and extra cleaning after some pet owners. Each year some owners who accept pets have a bad experience and sadly withdraw this facility from future pet owning guests. Please be considerate when bringing your pet and try and leave the property just as you find it - and it will be there to welcome you when you return next time.
If you have more than 1 dog, or any other requirements, you can filter these results at the bottom of the page.
Click on the links below for more property information or you can use our Advanced Search function to find your ideal holiday property.
This is a very convenient ground floor South Snowdon Wharf flat situated on the popular harbour side in Porthmadog. It is most comfortably presented with views through the full length patio doors across the harbour and town.
This South Snowdon Wharf ground floor property is situated on the popular estuary side of this select development in Porthmadog, with stunning views through the patio doors. Enjoy the best of what Snowdonia has to offer from this cute apartment!
Sail Loft is a great bolt hole for a break away in Porthmadog. Occupying the whole of the 1st floor it is situated on the rivers edge. It has a small garden and is only 5 mins level walk to the High Street. STS Grade 2+
This lovingly restored Welsh cottage is of high quality and is guaranteed to be warm, inviting and extremely comfortable. Situated in the village of Chwilog, approximately 10-minutes drive from the ever-popular seaside resort of Cricieth and roughly the same distance to Pwllheli.
This garden chalet is ideal for a couple wanting to get away from it all and be a quick walk down to the beach. Featuring an open-plan living room/kitchen/dining area as well as an en-suite double bedroom, this cosy chalet is located in the seaside village of Aberdesach.
A rare opportunity to stay at the foot of a real castle in this quiet and centrally located caravan park. Decorated and furnished to a high standard, this cottage is a perfect spot to relax near the sea and also be close to the mountains and rivers of Snowdonia.