SPECIAL OFFER -Harbour Station View - Porthmadog
- Cancellation for Victorian Vintage Weekend in Porthmadog! Stay for an exciting week arriving 4th Oct until 11th Oct for £392.
SPECIAL OFFER -Sail Loft, PORTHMADOG
- @ October Special Offer! 10% discount at this holiday home for bookings coming anytime between the 3rd-31st of October 2020! (The price have already been reduced)
SPECIAL OFFER -Min y Mor nr CRICIETH
- Week or short break available in Cricieth! £422 for a week. £338 for 3 nights.
SPECIAL OFFER -Lily Pond Bungalow near Snowdon
- @ 7 nights discounted to the 5 night price! From 17th-24th of October (5pm Sat - 10am Sat) was £477 now £429!
SPECIAL OFFER -Coach House, Porthmadog
- @ 8 nights discounted down to the 7 night price. From 28th of September - 6th of October (5pm Mon - 10am Tue) was £471 now £412!
This delightful ground floor apartment has patio doors that open right onto the harbour and enjoys views of the ever changing estuary and Snowdonia mountains beyond that is favoured by so many of our guests.
Prysor Cottage is a romantic cottage in the mountains above Trawsfynydd lake, surrounded by the magnificent rugged beauty of Snowdonia. The owners have spared no expense in making this a most comfortable place, with every little detail thought of. Also located just 14 miles to Zip World - the largest zip zone in Europe and Europe's only 4 person zip line as well as Bounce Below - an indoor netted trampolining experinces in an old slating cave!
This lovingly restored Welsh cottage is of high quality and is guaranteed to be warm, inviting and extremely comfortable. Situated in the village of Chwilog, approximately 10-minutes drive from the ever-popular seaside resort of Cricieth and roughly the same distance to Pwllheli.
A rare opportunity to stay in a cosy cottage surrounded by 150 hectares of its own land. Also only 11 miles to ZipWorld - the largest zip zone in Europe and Europe's only 4 person zip line. You will also find here Bounce Below.
Occupying the whole of the 2nd floor, access is across a short bridge from the owners' floral rear garden making the access to The Bridge very easy.The interior of the flat is luxuriously prepared & will especially suit the more mature guest.
This garden chalet is ideal for a couple wanting to get away from it all and be a quick walk down to the beach. Featuring an open-plan living room/kitchen/dining area as well as an en-suite double bedroom, this cosy chalet is located in the seaside village of Aberdesach.
This is a very convenient ground floor South Snowdon Wharf flat situated on the popular harbour side in Porthmadog. It is most comfortably presented with views through the full length patio doors across the harbour and town.