SPECIAL OFFER -Morfa Bungalow, Morfa Bychan
- @ Remaining weeks in October, November & December now have a 20% Couples Discounts (2 people using 1 bedroom. Does not include Xmas & NYE).
SPECIAL OFFER -Meirion Apartment near Betws y Coed
- November mini-breaks: 3 nights £247, 4 nights £296. Provionally book online then call 01766 51 38 29 to apply the discount.
SPECIAL OFFER -Cedar Log Cabin, Trawsfynydd
- @ £50 Couples Discount at this property if only 2 people book. The price will adjust when you enter the numer of guests as 2 or less.
SPECIAL OFFER -Farm Cottage, Caernarfon Bay
- @ Christmas week (22nd to 29th of December) at Farm Cottage in the foothills of Snowdonia is available for just £432! Or come up for 3 nights (£346) or 5 nights (£389) to this 4 star cottage (call us to book the short breaks).
SPECIAL OFFER -Oakley Quay, Porthmadog
- @ £50 Couples Discount (only using 1 bedroom) applied to certain weeks. Once you apply number of people, the price will reduce.
SPECIAL OFFER -Hafan Bungalow, Porthmadog
- @ Enjoy Christmas week in the seaside town of Porthmadog just for £587! Great deal for a family of 5.
SPECIAL OFFER -Sand Dunes, Barmouth
- £150 Couples Discount available in April (2 people using 1 ground floor bedroom only).
SPECIAL OFFER -Cwm Farmhouse near Porthmadog
- @ Enjoy a Christmas with a difference in this 5 star 16th century mountainous farmhouse with an open fire | 21st to 28th December availabel for just £657!
Mini-breaks and short holidays in Snowdonia & North Wales
Fancy a quick getaway to Snowdonia? A weekend in North Wales? Mini-breaks are available in some of our properties!
This list is populated with those owners who are able to offer mini-breaks. In the season, mini-breaks are available within 21 days of the holiday start date. Out of season (normally November to March), owners will accept mini-breaks sooner. For accurate information, please call us on 01766 51 38 29.
Mini-break prices start from 80% of the weekly rent for 3 nights, 85% for 4 nights and 90% for 5 nights or alternatively some owners have a minimum rent in place in the off season which is a set price for any amount of nights between their holiday start dates.
Mini-breaks that do not start or end on a changeover day can not be guaranteed without speaking with the owner or the deputy.
Snowdonia Tourist Services are a Visit Wales (Tourist Board) Accredited Agency and are proud to offer this selection of inspected holiday cottages in Snowdonia, Gwynedd and North Wales.
You can filter your search results either on the side of this page if viewing on a computer, or on the bottom of the page if viewing on a smart phone or tablet.
Click on the links below for more property information or you can use our Advanced Search function to find your ideal holiday property.
A superbly prepared bright and sunny South Snowdon Wharf apartment enjoying southern views of the ever changing tidal sea, and the Snowdonia mountains as well as the periodic shuttling of the trains of the little Ffestiniog Railway.
Designed for the more discerning guest this cottage is a perfect blend of rustic charm and modern facilities and offers couples a quality product and a cosy holiday retreat for those who want home from home comfort and convenience with a hot tub.
Prysor Cottage is a romantic cottage in the mountains above Trawsfynydd lake, surrounded by the magnificent rugged beauty of Snowdonia. The owners have spared no expense in making this a most comfortable place, with every little detail thought of. Also located just 14 miles to Zip World - the largest zip zone in Europe and Europe's only 4 person zip line as well as Bounce Below - an indoor netted trampolining experinces in an old slating cave!
This delightful ground floor apartment has patio doors that open right onto the harbour and enjoys views of the ever changing estuary and Snowdonia mountains beyond that is favoured by so many of our guests.
This garden chalet is ideal for a couple wanting to get away from it all and be a quick walk down to the beach. Featuring an open-plan living room/kitchen/dining area as well as an en-suite double bedroom, this cosy chalet is located in the seaside village of Aberdesach.
Occupying the whole of the 2nd floor, access is across a short bridge from the owners' floral rear garden making the access to The Bridge very easy.The interior of the flat is luxuriously prepared & will especially suit the more mature guest.
This is a very convenient ground floor South Snowdon Wharf flat situated on the popular harbour side in Porthmadog. It is most comfortably presented with views through the full length patio doors across the harbour and town.
Look no further if you are looking for a comfortable apartment with everything on the ground floor! Situated on the harbour side of this select development the views from your living room will keep you occupied for hours.
11.3 miles to ZipWorld - the largest zip zone in Europe and Europe's only 4 person zip line. You will also find here Bounce Below. Supreme location in the beautiful countryside above Llandecwyn, between the seaside village of Harlech (6 miles) and the harbour town of Porthmadog (6 miles). There are stunning views over the estuary to Portmeirion and across the sea to The Lleyn Peninsula.
The Orchard Cottage is a private little gem, situated in an elevated location in a select woodland location with lovely views of Snowdonia from the gardens just a few minutes walk down hill from the High Street in Porthmadog.