SPECIAL OFFER -Cedar Log Cabin, Trawsfynydd
- £30 couple savings available at this lovely Log Cabin to the next 5 couples that book a week in May or June - (not including SBH). Price will change when you enter the number of guests as 2 or less.
SPECIAL OFFER -Explorer's Cottage, Tanygrisiau
- @ We have reduced 2017 weeks by 10% - come and enjoy a bargain Snowdonia break! Price shown will include the discount. Up to £55 OFF!
SPECIAL OFFER -Morfa Bungalow, Morfa Bychan
- @ £85 Couple Savings if you book week begining 3rd or 10th of June. Price will change if you enter 2 or less when booking
SPECIAL OFFER -Bungalow No. 6 near Portmeirion
- @ 20% Couples Discount outside of school holidays in April, May and June. Price will change when you enter the number of guests.
SPECIAL OFFER -Coach House, Porthmadog
- 20% Couple Discount available on this new property | This is a limited offer for weeks in early May and June 2017. Once it's gone, it's gone! The price will adjust when you enter the number of guests at 2 in the booking form.
SPECIAL OFFER -Cedar Log Cabin Snowdonia
- £30 couple savings available at this lovely Log Cabin to the next 5 couples that book a week in May or June - (not including SBH). Price will change when you entr the number of guests as 2 or less.
SPECIAL OFFER -Oakley Mews, Porthmadog
- Claim your £50 couple savings at this cottage weeks begining 1st, 8th or 15th of July. Either call 01766 51 38 29 to book or quote COUP1041 when booking and we will adjust the total and refund the discount.
SPECIAL OFFER -Hafan Bungalow, Porthmadog
- @ 20% Couple Savings on available weeks in April, May and June (excludes 27th of May). The price will change once you enter the number of guests.
Lying deep in the heart of Snowdonia, surrounded by breathtaking scenery, Beddgelert is an absolute must for anyone thinking of visiting North Wales. Boasting plenty of 'Best Kept Village' awards, its a riverside haven with plenty of cafes, restaurants, pubs and hotels as well as bicycle hire and a station for the Welsh Highland Railway.
In Beddgelert, you're only 7 miles away from the harbour town of Porthmadog, and only 4 miles to Snowdon, meaning you can enjoy a quick visit to the beach in the morning and be on the summit of the highest mountain in England and Wales by the afternoon!
Hovering over the village is Moel Hebog which you can walk up directly from the village - nearby is also some stunning beauty spots along the Glaslyn river, and the drive to Snowdon is well worth it with some stunning views along the way.
This is a large stone family house situated on the riverside in the delightful mountain resort village of Beddgelert it is a family home with comfortable furniture and furnishings contemporary to the age of the building.
This lovely terraced cottage, built in the 1800s at the confluence of the Glaslyn and Colwyn Rivers, affords a sumptuous base camp in Beddgelert village with a Japanese tub to soak in after an invigorating walk.
This is a delightful terraced cottage situated on the riverside of the mountain resort village of Beddgelert. Heather carpeted crags tower above the cottages with access across the footbridge to the Fisherman's path following the River Glaslyn.
This Beddgelert cottage is one of a row of pretty Grade II listed cottages situated on the bank of the crystal clear river Gwynant, as it meanders through this attractive village. The cottage retains its character as well as comfort.
"A little cottage by the stream" - one in a row of listed cottages on the Vale of Nantgwynant side of this popular inland tourist resort at the foot of Snowdon. Cosy and tastefully furnished to match its period.
Spacious comfortable cottage near the river and village centre in Beddgelert, This is a very attractively prepared terraced stone cottage with two spacious bedrooms, and a large woodland garden and patio.
The purple heather covered slopes of the Snowdon foothills surrounds this terraced cottage in the village. Although a Grade II listed cottage, like most in this pretty village, this cottage has a light and airy modern feel.
Price Range: £272 to £637
@ 5 nights for the price of 3 | Arrive 8th of July and leave 13th of July for just £410!