SPECIAL OFFER -Captain Jacks' Porthmadog
- This property can do week bookings from Fridays or Saturdays. To make a Friday-Friday booking you will need to call 01766 51 38 29
SPECIAL OFFER -Steam Railway View, Porthmadog
- @ 7 nights discounted to the 3 night price! From 9t-16th of April (4pm Fri - 10am Fri) was £577 now £462. Due to lockdown rules only people who live in Wales can book this full week.
SPECIAL OFFER -Min y Mor nr CRICIETH
- Week available in Criccieth at Min Y Mor! Arrive 15th May, Leave 22nd May. £437.
SPECIAL OFFER -Oakley Quay, Porthmadog
- @ 7 nights discounted to the 4 night price! From 30th of April - 7th of May (4pm Fri - 10am Fri) was £542 now £461.
SPECIAL OFFER -Oakley Mews, Porthmadog
- @ 7 nights for the 5 night price! From the 1st-8th of May (4pm Sat - 10am Sat) was £567 now £511.
SPECIAL OFFER -Harbour Apartment, Porthmadog
- @ 7 nights reduced to the 3 night price! From 10th-17th of April (4pm Sat - 10am Sat) was £522 now discounted to £418! Due to current lockdown rules, only people who live in Wales can book this full week.
SPECIAL OFFER -Zig Zag Cottage nr Snowdon
- @ 15% discount available for 1-4 people and 10% discount for 5 people staying at this cottage (with minimum rent for this cottage set as £479)
SPECIAL OFFER -Harbour Lookout Porthmadog
- @ 20% discount for 2 people using 1 bedroom. This offer is from 30th of March - 3rd of July 2021.
@ 10% discount for 4 people using 2 bedroom. This offer is from 30th of March - 3rd of July 2021.
In Beddgelert, you're only 7 miles away from the harbour town of Porthmadog, and only 4 miles to Snowdon, meaning you can enjoy a quick visit to the beach in the morning and be on the summit of the highest mountain in England and Wales by the afternoon!
This is a delightful terraced cottage situated on the riverside of the mountain resort village of Beddgelert. Heather carpeted crags tower above the cottages with access across the footbridge to the Fisherman's path following the River Glaslyn.
"A little cottage by the stream" - one in a row of listed cottages on the Vale of Nantgwynant side of this popular inland tourist resort at the foot of Snowdon. Cosy and tastefully furnished to match its period.
This lovely terraced cottage, built in the 1800s at the confluence of the Glaslyn and Colwyn Rivers, affords a sumptuous base camp in Beddgelert village with a Japanese tub to soak in after an invigorating walk.
Pretty, Grade II listed cottage situated on the bank of the crystal clear river Gwynant. The cottage retains its character as well as comfort. Now under new ownership, with a few upgrades, notably WiFi which helps keep the kids quiet and helps with looking up the weather and booking tickets!
Spacious comfortable cottage near the river and village centre in Beddgelert, This is a very attractively prepared terraced stone cottage with two spacious bedrooms, and a large woodland garden and patio.
The purple heather covered slopes of the Snowdon foothills surrounds this terraced cottage in the village. Although a Grade II listed cottage, like most in this pretty village, this cottage has a light and airy modern feel.
One of Beddgelert's little sectret is this cul-de-sac in the Woods, near the steam train station and within a short stroll of the shops and inns int he village. Walking from the door - even Snowdon up the Watkin Path!
Price Range for 2021: £507 to £1022
Oberon House is now accepting mini-breaks at any time between 27th of March to 28th of May 2021!